Brochures can be useful for such a wide variety of purposes that individuals, families, clubs and other groups that have never considered using them before are beginning to sit up and take notice. They’re realizing that brochure publishing can give them a wonderful, full-color keepsake to highlight their personal milestones or a high-quality three-color booklet to keep their membership informed.
Here are a few new and different uses for brochures:
- Amateur authors can print copies of their own short books of poetry or stories for their own enjoyment or to give away to friends and family.
- Artists and photographers can display or distribute their work.
- Individuals, couples, families and informal groups may want to mark personal milestones like weddings, baby memories, special anniversaries like silver or golden, school accomplishments, graduations, vacation memories – you name it!
- Clubs or societies may need informational booklets for their members or want to highlight members’ accomplishments or contributions to the group.
- Nonprofits may decide to announce or document special events they’ve planned for the wider community or for the specific groups they serve.
- Schools may want to illustrate what their students have accomplished.
There are actually many different types of people and groups that can use high-quality brochure publishing services to get the word out about their pet activities and projects. Can you think of any others we’ve missed?